DigiTrak F5 SST Overview
Advanced HDD Guidance System
The DigiTrak® F5® SST® advanced HDD wireline guidance system delivers quick and accurate steering data without a DC wire grid and its lengthy setup time. The small size of the SST transmitter allows for tight turning radii.
The SST system monitors the tool’s compass heading (azimuth) in degrees and provides the operator with a lateral deviation (in degrees) from the intended path for quick steering corrections.
The F5 receiver and remote display provides real-time position and depth data. A laptop computer graphically displays the tool’s progress in real-time with both a profile view of the bore and a bird’s-eye view of the lateral deviation.
- Compass heading (azimuth) in 0.1 degree increments
- Tool face (roll) in 360 positions
- Inclination (pitch) in 0.1 percent or degree increments
- Computed depth and lateral position
- Temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Available as an upgrade to the F5 Locating system
DigiTrak® F5 SST Specifications
|Part Number||SST (610-4150-00)|
|Depth Range||90 ft (27.4 m)|
|Power Source||12–28 VDC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 131° F (‐5.6 to 50° C)|
|Diameter||1.25 in (3.175 cm)|
|Length||24 in. (60.96 cm)|
|Weight||3.0 lb (1.4 kg)|
F5 DataLog and Log-While-Drilling (LWD) System