DigiTrak F2 Overview
A sound solution for most HDD projects.
You don’t need it all; DCI gets that.
The HDD industry has asked and DCI has delivered once again. The DigiTrak® F2® locating system is “just right” and combines Ball-in-the-Box™ technology with rugged jobsite dependability. Using its two powerful frequencies and cable transmitter capabilities, it meets a myriad of jobsite challenges.
The F2 receiver’s ease of use and precision make it the preferred locator on thousands of jobsites around the world. When project failure is not an option, the F2 locating system provides the solution. Demo one today to see for yourself.
- Streamlined graphic display and intuitive icon-driven menus simplify operation
- Both bird’s-eye and side views are shown simultaneously for exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Two different frequency options
- Operates at depths up to 85 ft (25.9 m) with 0.1% sensitive pitch without a wire
- Cable transmitter capability
- Includes advanced features of off-track locating and Target Steering® to easily and accurately navigate the drill head even when obstacles prevent direct walkover locating
- Roll offset is available when the 12 o’clock position of the drill head cannot be indexed to the transmitter
- A 4-channel radio enables multiple F2 locators to be in the same vicinity and work up to distances of 1800 ft (550 m) plus, making it suitable for maxi rigs
- Supports 12 kHz DucTrak™ transmitters
DigiTrak® F2® Specifications
|Frequencies||12.0 and 19.2 kHz|
|Power Source||DigiTrak Lithium-ion battery pack|
|Battery Life||10–14 hrs (approx.)|
|Battery Charger||12 VDC or 110/240 VAC|
|Depth Range||Up to 85 ft (26.9 m)|
|Telemetry Range||1800 ft (550 m)|
|Telemetry Channels||4 channels|
|Compatibility||F Series™ and DucTrak transmitters|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 140° F (-20 to 60° C)|
|Accuracy||± 5% absolute|
|Height||11 in. (27.94 cm)|
|Width||5.5 in. (13.97 cm)|
|Length||15 in. (38.1 cm)|
|Weight (with battery)||7.7 lb (3.49 kg)|
F SERIES TRANSMITTERS
The F2 System is compatible with DCI’s DucTrak™ transmitters used for tracking existing non-metallic ducts.
F SERIES LITHIUM-ION BATTERY CHARGER
MFCB — MULTI-FUNCTION CABLE BOX